- 1. What inspires you?
- Smiling faces and sweaty bodies! Nothing makes me feel more accomplished than seeing someone leave one of my classes in an even better mood than when they walked in. Just knowing that my class is improving not only their day, but also their entire life, is what inspires me.
- 2. What would you say to someone who wants to get motivated?
- Working out is hard especially if you have not worked out in a while, or ever before. But the key to enjoying a work out is to find something you love. Once you do that, working out becomes something you look forward to doing rather than just another thing on your to-do list.
- 3. Why is kickboxing appealing to you?
- It’s beneficial for both the body and mind in so many ways. Not only does it tone your muscles, it also increases your endurance, balance and flexibility, and is a great stress reliever! Keeping the mind and body healthy is key to leading a healthy life.
- 4. How long have you been involved in martial arts?
- Summer 2014 is when I first started.
- 5. What is your…
- Favorite punch? Body hook
- Favorite kick? Slide in push kick
- Drill that makes you sweat? Burpees
- Guilty pleasure? Ben & Jerry’s Phish Food
- Quote you live by? “Don’t wish for it, work for it”