- 1. What inspires you?
- My children are my greatest inspiration. Everything I do is to set a good example for them. They remind me to keep trying new things and, if I fall, to get back up and keeping going with a smile on my face and a giggle in my heart.
- 2. What would you say to someone who wants to get motivated?
- I don’t believe there is a universal phrase to motivate people. We all come from individual strengths and weaknesses. Listening to someone is, a lot of times, the best way to motivate them. Once I understand where a person is coming from, I can make a genuine connection. No matter what advice or words of encouragement I give it is always 100% sincere.
- 3. Why is kickboxing appealing to you?
- With my gymnastics background, the discipline and challenges in training are very similar to eachother. I also love that no training session is ever the same, it's always a complete workout from head to toe. Every time I train, I either learn something new or improve upon an existing skill. Kickboxing is a life-long journey.
- 4. How long have you been involved in the martial arts?
- Early 2013!
- 5. What is your….
- Favorite punch? Left superman punch… so sneaky!
- Favorite kicks? Left roundhouse. It makes the most satisfying “thump” & a push kick, there are many ways to deliver it, and when executed properly, it can rock your opponents world.
- Drill that makes you sweat? Burpees with a pushup.
- Guilty pleasure? Carmel flavored coffee with cream.
- Quote you live by? “May your heart be kind, your mind fierce and your spirit brave.”